Terms & Conditions, Longer and Shorter tours

Print
When booking the tour, we require 30% of the tour price. The remaining 70% will be paid no later than 8 weeks before your tour starts.
Sometimes your bank will charge you fee for foreign payments, if you want it is also possible to pay the full amount immediately.

Cancellation Policy

  • If you want to cancel your trip, send an email, letter or phone, please make sure you get the cancellation confirmed.

  • If you cancel more than 8 weeks before the booked tour, a fee of 10% of the tour price.

  • If you cancel with less than 8 weeks before the booked tour, a fee of 30% of the tour
  • price.

  • If you cancel with less than 4 weeks before the booked tour, a fee of 50%

  • If you cancel a week before the tour you will be charged 100% of the tour.

Because we care about the customer to get a good tour, we reserve the right to change the program at with example bad weather conditions. If we need to cancel the tour we try to offer the customer a similar option. If the customer is not completely satisfied you refunded the full paid payment.


For terms and conditions for travel agencies, please contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Share

Contact Us

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
SKÁLAKOT +354 487 8953
GUDMUNDUR +354 866 4891
JOHANNA +354 846 8504